Monday, August 4, 2008

ಮನಬಂದಂತೆ ಮಾಡು

Though I find it difficult to write a complete post in kannada, I don't know why, but everytime I think of a title the first thing that comes to my mind is a title in kannada and an appropriate one also.

ಮನಬಂದಂತೆ ಮಾಡು this has been my motto for this holidays. Since this holidays began I am doing whatever I feel like and under no force. Completing engineering from RV and getting placed in mindtree(joining date Dec 6) was one bet that really paid off. Now finally the man sitting on my shoulders has climbed down, which makes me feel like free flying bird.



After getting used to rigorous pace of my life for last six years, I am savouring the slow pace of my life. Not being in a hurry can be very soothing.

I started jogging a month ago because I felt like doing it and I stopped jogging 3 weeks ago because I didnt feel like continuing, I read bhagavdgitha whenever I felt like and I completed it too, I watched a lot of tamil movies, I did eBiz, I read few books and you know what, I even went through few engineernig books but I did nothing under pressure. It was a free flow, it was natural, it was calm, it was silent, it was vibrant, more than anything else it was soothing....

Dear frinds once in a while take time for yourself and enjoy the slow pace of life(at least for a months time). It is worth savouring.

No comments: